- SHARED OWNERSHIP OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- NO LENDERS MORTGAGE INSURANCE
- MOVE IN STRAIGHT AWAY
- SECURE GATED, BOUTIQUE COMPLEX – ONLY 8 APARTMENTS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
** BE QUICK, ONLY 3 APARTMENTS STILL AVAILABLE ***
You now have your golden ticket into Perth’s property market. Smell the coffee from the Vic Park café strip from the newly completed 50 Alexandra Place, Bentley a brand-new boutique development offering a range of purchasing options.
On offer is a beautifully present two-bedroom, two bathroom apartment built by Danmar Homes, who have established a proven reputation for quality built homes. Just a short 15-minute drive and you will be in the heart of the city. With Curtin University, Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre and Vic Park café strip all within a 10-minute commute, this location screams text book convenience.
• 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car
• 66m2 internal living area
• Spacious open plan living area
• Private 14m2 balcony overlooking the street scape
• South-east facing orientation
• Modern white gloss galley kitchen
• Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
• Sizeable bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
• Modern bathrooms
• Tiled floors to living areas
• Plush carpet to bedrooms
• Separate secure storeroom
• Split system air-conditioning to living area
• Window treatments included
• Brand new dryer included
• 3.6km to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
• 4.3km to Curtin University
• 4.4km to Vic Park Café Strip
• 10.8km to Perth Airport
• 10.4km to Perth CBD
*The above purchase price represents a 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information. For further information in regards to the the First Home Buyers Grant, please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.