- AWARD WINNING DEVELOPMENT IN AN IDEAL LOCATION
- BRAND SPANKING NEW
- THE BEST ROOFTOP FACILITIES I’VE EVER SEEN
- DESIGNED BY THE RENOWNED HILLAM ARCHITECTS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
An unbelievable buying opportunity has presented itself to the market. Enter the world of Botanical, a brand-new award-winning complex situated in the heart of Subiaco. Experience sophisticated, but functional apartment living at a fraction of the price. Get started today by purchasing a share of the property whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. You’ll fall in love with the location, just five minutes from the city with direct access to beautifully landscaped parkland.
Designed by Hillam Architects, the Botanical Apartments are the height of luxury, with each apartment embracing modern architecture, natural light, luxurious finishes and the ultimate in rooftop resort facilities, all to provide lifestyle you can enjoy every day.
• 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• 42m2 of internal living
• 11m2 balcony
• Level Three
• South – west facing orientation
• Open plan living and dining
• Modern galley style kitchen
• Plush carpet to the living area and bedroom
• Sizeable bedroom with double built in robe
• Stylish bathroom
• Separate laundry with dryer included
• Secure lock up storeroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Subiaco
• 5 min to the hear of Subiaco
• 4.0 km to the CBD
• 700m to Subiaco Train Station
• 900m to St John of God Hospital Subiaco
• 1.0km to King Edward Memorial Hospital
• 6.6km to City Beach & Floreat Beach
*The above purchase price represents a 65% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 35% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information. For further information in regards to the the First Home Buyers Grant, please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.