- BRAND NEW, $10,000 FHOG MAY APPLY*
- MOVE IN STRAIGHT AWAY
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX – ONLY 16 APTS
ONLY 1 APARTMENTS STILL REMAINING - IT MUST BE SOLD
Part of a new-boutique complex, you’ll enjoy the privacy, lovely views and unique location which sets this home apart from the rest.
Located opposite Irvine Park this brand new neatly presented ground floor, 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment boasts a great open plan living area, modern kitchen, spacious bedrooms, entertainer’s courtyard and a secure car bay.
Situated in a paramount location Harmonie Private Estate offers a number of conveniences. With freeway entries and Aubin Grove Train station only minutes away, be in the heart of the city within 20 minutes or satisfy your shopping whim within a short drive at Cockburn Shopping Centre or grab a drink at the local Quarrie Bar & Restaurant.
• 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• 56m2 internal living
• 63m2 courtyard
• Ground level
• East facing orientation
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living
• Neat kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Generous outdoor entertaining areas
• Secure storeroom
• Brand new boutique complex
• 4 visitors parking bays
• Walk to Aubin Grove Train Station
• Fremantle football club’s public aquatic and medical centres close by
• Walking distance to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School & Hammond Park Primary School
• Walking distance to Botany Park
*The above purchase price represents a 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information. For further information in regards to the the First Home Buyers Grant, please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au
** Images are for illustration purposes only. Colour schemes, floor plan and outlook may be different to photographs.
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.