- BRAND NEW, $10,000 FHOG MAY APPLY*
- MOVE IN STRAIGHT AWAY
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX – ONLY 16 APTS
Part of a new-boutique complex, you’ll enjoy the privacy, lovely views and unique location which sets this home apart from the rest.
Located opposite Irvine Park this brand new neatly presented ground floor, 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment boasts a great open plan living area, modern kitchen, spacious bedrooms, entertainer’s courtyard and a secure car bay.
Situated in a paramount location Harmonie Private Estate offers a number of conveniences. With freeway entries and Aubin Grove Train station only minutes away, be in the heart of the city within 20 minutes or satisfy your shopping whim within a short drive at Cockburn Shopping Centre or grab a drink at the local Quarrie Bar & Restaurant.
• 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• 56m2 internal living
• 63m2 courtyard
• Ground level
• East facing orientation
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living
• Neat kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Generous outdoor entertaining areas
• Secure storeroom
• Brand new boutique complex
• 4 visitors parking bays
• Walk to Aubin Grove Train Station
• Fremantle football club’s public aquatic and medical centres close by
• Walking distance to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School & Hammond Park Primary School
• Walking distance to Botany Park
* Conditions apply, for further information please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au
** Images are for illustration purposes only. Colour schemes, floor plan and outlook may be different to photographs.