- FIXED SHARED EQUITY – OPTIONS BETWEEN 65 – 80% ($330,000 = 100%)
- EAST FACING, QUIET, CLASSY & PRIVATE COMPLEX/POSITION
- APARTMENT IN IMMACULATE CONDITION, SIMPLY MOVE IN
- WORLD-CLASS-RESORT STYLE FACILITIES
- VACANT POSSESSION, READY TO MOVE INTO
- VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
**Please note, this property is only available through the shared equity program. Keystart approved customers only can purchase this property.
Your new luxurious QII Apartment awaits, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom property is perfect for all. Your new modern apartment promises quality finishings and immaculate facilities overlooking the Swan River. Get into Perth’s property market now by purchasing 75% of the property whilst the Housing Authority acts as your silent partner to help you get started.
Shared home ownership and the Shared Key Start home loan are not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. This scheme is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for families and couples.
Benefits through this program include:
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
- First homebuyers can use the first homeowners grant towards the deposit
To find out if you are eligible to purchase a shared home ownership property under the Scheme, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or Please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• Part of the QII Complex at Queens Riverside
• Situated on level 1, East facing
• 52sqm of internal space
• 7sqm of external balcony space
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms, 1 storage room
• Quality fittings & finishes throughout
• Stone bench tops
• Integrated Smeg appliances
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Secure intercom for access
• World class facilities overlooking the Swan River
• Facilities include infinity lap pool and 2 hot tubs, fully equipped gym, and residents lounge & theatre rooms
• Bus stop right out the front
• Fulltime, on-site building concierge
• Approx. 350m to Queens Gardens
• Approx. 1.0km to Langley Park
• Approx. 1.7km to Claisebrook Train Station
• Approx. 2.1km to the Perth CBD
• Approx. 2.4 km to Crown Towers
• Approx. 3.1km to Optus Stadium
• Approx. 10.0km to Perth Airport
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Strata Total: $874.25 p/q approx.
Shire Rates: $1,623.85 p/a
Water Rates: $1,134.02 p/a
This property is eligible for Co-ownership with the Department of Communities. For more information, contact the listed agent.