SO CLOSE TO THE ACTION
Welcome 15 Aberdeen St, Perth
Positioned so close to the cusp of vibrant Northbridge nightlife, Beaufort Street’s buzzing Mount Lawley food and coffee strip, other exceptional cafes and restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs, boutique shopping in the city and so much more, this modern two bedroom one bathroom apartment is the perfect pad for those wanting to live right near the thick of where the action is.
Low-maintenance timber flooring, quality fixtures and fittings and split-system air conditioning graces the open plan living and dining area that incorporates the kitchen into its airy design. The kitchen itself plays host to a tiled splashback, double sink, dishwasher, microwave and fridge recess, a single door storage pantry, range hood, electric cooktop and an under-bench oven.
Both bedrooms comprise of timber flooring, full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes and blinds. The master has a feature wall.
The separate bathroom-come-laundry is made up of a single powder vanity, shower, toilet, clothes dryer and laundry sink.
Off the living area lies a private balcony. Residents also have access to a gymnasium with loads of fantastic fitness equipment, leaving them with one less membership or subscription to pay for every year.
The location of the property allows the convenience of transport close by, walking distance to the inner city and all the dining and entertainment options that Perth City, Mount Lawley and Northbridge has to offer!
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 car apartment
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living flows out to a private balcony
• Kitchen with quality appliances
• Easy-care wooden floors in the living area and both bedrooms
• Both double bedrooms with built in sliding mirrored robes and blinds
• Separate bathroom/laundry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
• 1 secure car bay and storeroom on title
• Audio intercom system
• Secure access to the complex and gymnasium
• Minutes away from Northbridge restaurants and nightlife
• Close proximity to Beaufort Street cafes and eateries
• Close to bars, nightclubs, pubs and other entertainment hotspots
• Minutes away from HBF Park, our world-class Optus Stadium and more
• Public transport in abundance nearby
• Walking distance away from the heart of the Perth CBD
Internal living - 57sqm (strata)
Balcony - 12sqm
Store - 4sqm
Car bay - 14sqm
Total area - 87sqm
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
*The above purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart.
VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CONTACT SARAH CALAUTTI ON 0437 717 177
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.