2 BED APARTMENT
Conveniently located on the first floor of the Living Space complex, this contemporary 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment offers an ideal first home with a convenient lifestyle at your doorstop including cafe's, restaurants, The Gateway City Shopping Precinct and Cockburn Central Bus and Train Station.
- Secure complex
- Contemporary open plan design
- 2 x generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate combined bathroom / laundry
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen with flows out to private balcony
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher recess
- Your own storage cage
- A convenient walk to Gateway Shopping Centre & Cockburn Central Train Station
- 1 x secure undercover car bay
AND THERE'S MORE...
- Murdoch University is 1 train stop away
- Fiona Stanley Hospital is 1 train stop away
- Cockburn Bus / Train Station
- GP Super Clinic, Library and Offices
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- Fremantle cafe strip is 15mins by car
- Port Coogee Marina is 10 minutes by car
- Day trip to Mandurah is 30 minutes by car
- Murdoch Tafe is 1 train stop away
Internal area - 70sqm
Balcony - 10sqm
Storeroom - 7sqm
Car bay - 15sqm
Total area - 102sqm
Council rates - Approx $1702.92 per annum
Water rates - Approx $ 1,167.80 per annum
Strata levies - Approx $1380.91 per annum (including admin and reserve)
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
*The above purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart.
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CONTACT AGENT SARAH CALAUTTI ON 0437 717 177
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.