Offering a sunlit east facing 1 bed, 1 bath apartment on the 2nd floor this residence offers you the ultimate coastal lifestyle.
With absolute ease of living on offer at The Beach Shack, you won't have to compromise an active lifestyle, allowing you more time to immerse yourself within the rich coastal characteristics, culture and conveniences surrounding this highly sought after beachside locale.
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car bay apartment
* Contemporary open plan design
* East facing private entertainer’s balcony
* Hotel-inspired combined bathroom/laundry
* Secure building with intercom access, CCTV and security lighting
* Quality designer tapware, fixtures and fixtures
* Free to Air and Pay-tv (Foxtel) points installed to the living room and master bedroom
* Keyless entry door locks; fibre optic and interconnected building backbone, remotely controllable lights
* Bin chute on your level (general waste and recycling)
* An impressive 7.8 NatHERS rating
* Considerations include thermal efficiency, glazing selections, shading devices, wall insulation to cross ventilation
* Ducted heating/cooling throughout
* 1 x secure car bay on title
* Rainwater reticulated landscaped gardens and communal areas
* Handyman / Facility Manager on call 24/7
* Visitor parking bays on site
* Close to transport options and easy access to major arterials
* A short drive to the newly expanded Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Innaloo Shopping Centre and Osborne Park
* Minutes to Floreat, City Beach & Trigg Beaches plus the famous Mettam’s Pool
* Close to Scarborough’s pool, skate park, amphitheatre, café’s, restaurants, bars and shopping strip
Residences of The Beach Shack have access to:
* WiFi access to all areas
* A library, lounge, dining and games room
* BBQ area and fire pit
* Relaxing corners to read, relax, dine and entertain
* Drying yard to the tower levels for wet suits and oversize laundry
* Outdoor showers at the beach access entrance
* Separate storage area for kayaks and surf boards
* The basement car park has been designed to accommodate roof racks/surf boards
Internal area: 48sqm
Balcony area: 10sqm
Council Rates - Approx $2187.87 per annum
Water Rates - Approx 1,315.37 per annum
Strata levies - Approx $574.55 per quarter
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CALL AGENT TO MAKE A TIME TO VIEW!
* The above purchase price represents a 65% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the remaining 35% share in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (keystart.com.au/sharedownership or 1300 578 278) for more information.
** Conditions Apply
PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOS IN THIS LISTING AR ENOT OF EXACT APARTMENT THEY ARE OF A SIMILAR APARTMENT IN THE BUILDING.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.