Where the Urban Heart Beats!
Forming part of a commanding corner complex that overlooks the lovely Weld Square parklands across the road and finds itself nestled right on the cusp of vibrant Northbridge nightlife, Beaufort Street’s buzzing Mount Lawley food and coffee strip, other exceptional cafes and restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs, boutique shopping in the city and so much more, this modern one bedroom one bathroom apartment is the perfect pad for those wanting to live right in the thick of where the action is.
Adding to the convenience here is the fact that just downstairs, you will find a handy IGA supermarket and a quality pharmacy, amongst other specialty stores. Talk about living central to absolutely everything!
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car apartment
• 1 x generous double bedroom with built in sliding mirrored robes
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living flows out to enclosed entertaining balcony/sunroom
• Kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bench
• Dedicated study nook
• Easy-care wood-look floors in the living area and bedroom
• 1 semi-ensuite bathroom/laundry with ample built-in storage space
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
• 1 secure car bay and storeroom on title
• Audio intercom system
• Secure access to the complex gymnasium
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans to living area and bedroom
• Lovely Weld Square parklands across the road
• Pharmacy, medical centre and IGA supermarket downstairs
• Footsteps away from Northbridge restaurants and nightlife
• Easy access to Beaufort Street cafes and eateries
• Close to bars, nightclubs, pubs and other entertainment hotspots
• Minutes away from HBF Park, our world-class Optus Stadium and more
• Public transport in abundance nearby
• Walking distance away from the heart of the Perth CBD
Internal living - 57sqm (strata)
Balcony - 9sqm
Store - 4sqm
Car bay - 13sqm
Total area - 83sqm
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
*The above purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart.
VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CONTACT SARAH CALAUTTI ON 0437 717 177
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.