STUNNING SEA VIEWS!
What an incredible opportunity to wake up beside the stunning Indian Ocean and be blessed to take in the everchanging beauty that makes Scarborough one of WA's most iconic beaches.
This absolutely STUNNING 1 bed, 1 bath apartment is located on the third floor of the highly sought after Beach Shack Apartments.
With absolute ease of living on offer, you won't have to compromise an active lifestyle, allowing you more time to immerse yourself within the rich coastal characteristics, culture and conveniences surrounding this famous beachside locale.
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car bay apartment
* Contemporary open plan design
* Private entertainer’s balcony with ocean view
* Hotel-inspired combined bathroom/laundry
* Secure building with intercom access, CCTV and security lighting
* Quality designer tapware, fixtures and fixtures
* Free to Air and Pay-tv (Foxtel) points installed to the living room and master bedroom
* Keyless entry door locks; fibre optic and interconnected building backbone, remotely controllable lights
* Bin chute on your level (general waste and recycling)
* An impressive 7.8 NatHERS rating
* Considerations include thermal efficiency, glazing selections, shading devices, wall insulation to cross ventilation
* Ducted heating/cooling throughout
* 1 x secure car bay on title
* Rainwater reticulated landscaped gardens and communal areas
* Handyman / Facility Manager on call 24/7
* Visitor parking bays on site
* Close to transport options and easy access to major arterials
* A short drive to the newly expanded Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Innaloo Shopping Centre and Osborne Park
* Minutes to Floreat, City Beach & Trigg Beaches plus the famous Mettam’s Pool
* Close to Scarborough’s pool, skate park, amphitheatre, café’s, restaurants, bars and shopping strip
Residences of The Beach Shack have access to:
* WiFi access to all areas
* A library, lounge, dining and games room
* Yoga Pavilion, BBQ area and fire pit
* Relaxing corners to read, relax, dine and entertain
* Drying yard to the tower levels for wet suits and oversize laundry
* Outdoor showers at the beach access entrance
* Separate storage area for kayaks and surf boards
* The basement car park has been designed to accommodate roof racks/surf boards
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CALL AGENT TO MAKE A TIME TO VIEW!
* The above purchase price represents a 75% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the remaining 25% share in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (keystart.com.au/sharedownership or 1300 578 278) for more information.
** Conditions Apply
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.