LIVE IN THE WEST END OF FREO!
Don't miss out on securing this modern private one bedroom, one bathroom residence where you can enjoy the sea breeze and listen to the murmur of this bustling port city.
Moments to Fremantle's most popular restaurants, cafe's and bars, this is inner-city living at its absolute best. Stroll the parklands and waterfront, meet friends and grab a bite to eat or choose to withdraw to your private sanctuary - this is the lifestyle you completely deserve!
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence
* Secure building with intercom entry
* Apartment faces Pakenham Street
* Generous sized bedroom with built in robe and stunning bifolds
* Open plan living / dining / kitchen flows out to private undercover balcony
* Kitchen has stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* Separate combined bathroom/laundry
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area
* Store room on title
* Scooter bay on title
* Minutes to Fremantle's Train Station and famous cafe strip
Internal living area - 43sqm (strata)
Balcony area - 12sqm
Scooter bay - 3sqm
Store area - 5sqm
Total area - 63sqm
Council rates - Approx $1,674.24 per annum
Water rates - Approx $1,129.24 per annum
Strata levies - Approx $705.34 per quarter
*VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT - CONTACT SARAH CALAUTTI ON 0437 717 177*
* The above purchase price represents a 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity *
This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
** Disclaimer: Photos are not of exact apartment but of one similar in the building
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.