- SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP
- FIXED SHARED EQUITY (65% SHARE FOR SALE)
- WEST FACING, OCEAN VIEWS!
- SHORT STROLL FROM BEAUTIFUL SCARBOROUGH BEACH
- ROOFTOP DECK WITH OCEAN VIEWS
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Horizon at Scarborough Beach allows you the freedom to enjoy a coastal lifestyle within a revitalised urban paradise. Architecturally designed to reflect the waves and sand dunes of our beautiful coastline, apartment 304 is a contemporary oasis situated only moments from the ocean. Comprising of a stunning and spacious open plan layout, bathe in the abundance of natural light whilst enjoying the mesmerising sunsets the West Coast has to offer. With a sale price of $460,000, you can purchase a 65% Fixed Shared Equity of the property ($299,000), whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner.
Shared home ownership and the Shared Key Start home loan are not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. This scheme is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for families and couples.
Benefits through this program include:
Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
To find out if you are eligible to purchase a shared home ownership property under the Scheme, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• Contemporary one bed, one bath, one car bay apartment
• 49sqm of spacious internal living
• 12sqm balcony with western views to enjoy those beautiful sunsets
• 4sqm Secure storeroom
• Level 3
• West facing with ocean views
• Modern kitchen with composite stone bench tops
• Spacious bedroom with built-in robe
• High end fixtures and fittings throughout
• Tall ceilings
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Secure underground parking and storeroom
• Fully secure complex with video intercom access
• Rooftop deck with BBQ facilities
• Moments from coastal cycle paths, running tracks and dog beaches
• Approx. 120m to Scarborough Beach, Swimming Pool, cafes, bars and restaurants
• Approx. 950m to Brighton Shops
• Approx. 4.6km to Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre
• Approx. 850m to Scarborough Beach Primary School
For further information please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Water Rates: $1,115.80 p/a
Shire Rates: $1,593.33 p/a
Strata Rates: $1,061.70 p/q
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.