RESORT STYLE FACILITIES, FEELS LIKE A FULL TIME HOLIDAY!
- FIXED SHARED EQUITY (70% SHARE FOR SALE)
- HEART OF SUBIACO, WALK EVERYWHERE
- 100 METERS TO WOOLWORTHS
- 450 METERS TO SUBI TRAIN STATION
- HUGE 26 SQUARE METER BALCONY
- LOW STRATA $68 PER WEEK
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Your chance to live in Subiaco’s premium apartment complex has just presented itself.
Subi Strand by Finbar is 7 years young and was cleverly set around The Strand, a beautifully landscaped pedestrian laneway connecting Roydhouse Street with Hood Street. Boasting the ultimate in common facilities with a luxury pool, spa, gym, large formal dining area, games room, theatre and sky deck, be quick to get in on the action by purchasing 70% Fixed Shared Equity of the property ($287,000) whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. You’ll fall in love with the location, just 5 mins from the city and directly in the heart of Subiaco.
Shared home ownership and the Shared Key Start home loan are not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. This scheme is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for families and couples.
Benefits through this program include:
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
To find out if you are eligible to purchase a shared home ownership property under the Scheme, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car
• 49sqm internal living area
• Huge 26sqm balcony
• Situated on level 1, East facing
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Modern white gloss kitchen with lots of cupboard space
• Electric cook top
• Integrated dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances
• Large bedroom with double mirrored built-in robes
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Split system air-conditioning to living area and bedroom
• Resort style facilities including, pool, gym, spa, theatre room, formal dining room, large games room, sky deck
• 250m to Woolworths
• 500m to Subiaco Train Station
• 850m to St John of God Subiaco
• 3.6km to Perth Children’s Hospital
• 4.2km to Perth CBD
• 19.1km to Perth Airport
For further information, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
Strata Rates: $894.82 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $1,236.04 p/a approx.
Shire Rates: $1,847.62 p/a approx.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.