AMAZING INCENTIVE ON OFFER
** RED HOT INCENTIVE ON OFFER **
Receive a voucher to the value of $2,000 to put towards either an e-bike, e-scooter or
e-motorcycle at settlement.
LIVE THE SCARBOROUGH DREAM
Here’s your opportunity to wake up beside the stunning Indian Ocean and be blessed to take in the everchanging beauty that makes Scarborough one of WA's most iconic beaches.
Never thought you could afford a beautiful beachside pad like this?? Thanks to the State Government's 'Opening Doors Initiative', the Department of Communities are offering to partner with you to make owning a home here affordable and possible!
With multiple one-bedroom, one bathroom apartments available for sale, buyers are spoilt with a choice of five varied floorplans, some with ocean views.
With absolute ease of living on offer at The Beach Shack, you won't have to compromise an active lifestyle, allowing you more time to immerse yourself within the rich coastal characteristics, culture and conveniences surrounding this highly sought after beachside locale.
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 scooter bay
* Contemporary open plan design
* Private entertainer’s courtyard with private entrance
* Hotel-inspired combined bathroom/laundry
* Secure building with intercom access, CCTV and security lighting
* Quality designer tapware, fixtures and fixtures
* Free to Air and Pay-tv (Foxtel) points installed to the living room and master bedroom
* Keyless entry door locks; fibre optic and interconnected building backbone, remotely controllable lights
* Bin chutes (general waste and recycling)
* An impressive 7.8 NatHERS rating
* Considerations include thermal efficiency, glazing selections, shading devices, wall insulation to cross ventilation
* Ducted heating/cooling throughout
* Low strata levies
* Rainwater reticulated landscaped gardens and communal areas
* Handyman / Facility Manager on call 24/7
* Visitor parking bays on site
* Close to transport options and easy access to major arterials
* A short drive to the newly expanded Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Innaloo Shopping Centre and Osborne Park
* Minutes to Floreat, City Beach & Trigg Beaches plus the famous Mettam’s Pool
* Close to Scarborough’s pool, skate park, amphitheatre, café’s, restaurants, bars and shopping strip
Residences of The Beach Shack have access to:
* WiFi access to all areas
* A library, lounge, dining and games room
* Yoga Pavilion, BBQ area and fire pit
* Relaxing corners to read, relax, dine and entertain
* Drying yard to the tower levels for wet suits and oversize laundry
* Outdoor showers at the beach access entrance
* Separate storage area for kayaks and surf boards
* The basement car park has been designed to accommodate roof racks/surf boards
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER SHARED HOME OWNERSHIP?
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
Internal area - 53sqm
Courtyard area - 20sqm
Store - 6sqm
Total area area - 79sqm
Exclusive Use Scooter Bay - 3sqm
Strata levies $297.10 per quarter
* The above purchase price represents a 70% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the remaining 30% share in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (keystart.com.au/sharedownership or 1300 578 278) for more information.
Hurry, this enviable beachside retreat that boasts an exceptional location and ease of living will sell out quickly, so contact Sarah Calautti on 0437 717 177 or Troy Smith on 0414 730 273 today!
** VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CALL TO MAKE A TIME TO INSPECT **
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.