YOUR AMENITY RICH LOCALE
VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CALLT O INSPECT.
Located on the first floor of the Living Space Complex, this spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment offers an ideal first home with a convenient lifestyle close to cafe's restaurants, The Gateway Shopping Centre and Cockburn Central Bus and Train Station.
- Moments to Cockburn Central Train Station
- Security Intercom and secure lift access
- HUGE bedroom with built in robe
- Open living/dining/kitchen flows out to private balcony with central courtyard view
- Kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher recess
- Blinds on doors and windows
- Combined bathroom / laundry
- Your own storage cage om title
- 1 secure undercover car bay
- An array of cafes and restaurants at your doorstep
Internal area - 50sqm, Balcony area - 11sqm, Total area - 79sqm
But wait there's more...
- Murdoch University is 1 train stop away
- Fiona Stanley Hospital is 1 train stop away
- Cockburn Bus / Train Station
- GP Super Clinic, Library and Offices
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- Fremantle cafe strip is 15mins by car
- Port Coogee Marina is 10 minutes by car
- Day trip to Mandurah is 30 minutes by car
- Murdoch Tafe is 1 train stop away
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
*The above purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.