VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
A harbour side apartment nestled in the vibrant and funky East Fremantle locale, minutes from all of the trendy local amenities, transport, cafes, markets, restaurants, and sought after beaches.
Positioned on the third floor of the heritage listed Fort Knox Woolsheds heritage site building, this apartment is minutes to the train station with the added bonus of the cat bus outside the entrance as well as being footsteps to Fremantle's super cool "The Sunshine Harvester Works" which houses a food hall with a difference, from burgers, dumplings, pizza, gelato, Asian street food and a brewery & distillery, Sunshine Harvester has something for everyone!
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car apartment
* Generous sized bedroom with built in robe
* Open plan living / dining / kitchen flows out to private balcony
* Kitchen has stone bench tops and Bosch electric appliances
* Separate combined large bathroom / laundry
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area
* Store room off balcony
* One secure undercover car bay
* Secure building with intercom entry
* Minutes to Fremantle Train Station and the cosmopolitan Freemantle cafe and restaurant precinct!
Internal living area - 50sqm
Balcony area - 11sqm
Store area - 4sqm
Total area - 78sqm
* The above purchase price represents a 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity *
This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.