OPEN THIS SUN 23RD JAN, 1.30PM - 2.15PM
Here’s your opportunity to wake up beside the stunning Indian Ocean and be blessed to take in the everchanging beauty that makes Scarborough one of WA's most iconic beaches.
With multiple one-bedroom, one bathroom apartments available for sale, buyers are spoilt with a choice of five varied floorplans, some with ocean views.
With absolute ease of living on offer at The Beach Shack, you won't have to compromise an active lifestyle, allowing you more time to immerse yourself within the rich coastal characteristics, culture and conveniences surrounding this highly sought after beachside locale.
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartments
* 5 x contemporary open plan designs to choose from
* Private entertainer’s balconies/courtyard, some with ocean views
* Hotel-inspired combined bathroom/laundries
* Secure building with intercom access, CCTV and security lighting
* Light to dark contemporary colour schemes available
* Quality designer tapware, fixtures and fixtures
* Free to Air and Pay-tv (Foxtel) points installed to the living room and master bedroom
* Keyless entry door locks; fibre optic and interconnected building backbone, remotely controllable lights
* Considerations include thermal efficiency, glazing selections, shading devices, wall insulation to cross ventilation
* Ducted heating/cooling throughout
* Visitor parking bays on site
* Close to transport options and easy access to major arterials
* A short drive to the newly expanded Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Innaloo Shopping Centre and Osborne Park
* Minutes to Floreat, City Beach & Trigg Beaches plus the famous Mettam’s Pool
* Close to Scarborough’s pool, skate park, amphitheatre, café’s, restaurants, bars and shopping strip
Residences of The Beach Shack have access to:
* WiFi access to all areas
* A library, lounge, dining and games room
* BBQ area and fire pits
* Relaxing corners to read, relax, dine and entertain
* Drying yard to the tower levels for wet suits and oversize laundry
* Outdoor showers at the beach access entrance
* Separate storage area for kayaks and surf boards
* The basement car park has been designed to accommodate roof racks/surf boards
Apartments 1,3, 5, 6, 14 have an allocated scooter bay
Apartments 11,13,19, 21, 22, 28 have an allocated secure car bay
* The above purchase price represents a 70% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the remaining 30% share in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (keystart.com.au/sharedownership or 1300 578 278) for more information.
** Photos are not of exact apartment
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.