HOME OPEN THIS SAT 23rd FEB @ 11.00 - 11.45am !
WELCOME TO 15 CUMMINS STREET, WILLAGEE!
Offering streamlined interiors with a cutting-edge feel, these BRAND NEW 1 and 2 bedroom apartments have been architecturally designed drawing inspiration from the Dutch painter Piet Mondrian who is regarded as one of the greatest artists of the 20th century!
This apartment development is an alluring urban abode with funky exposed concrete ceilings to some apartments and array of exposed brick throughout and positioned within easy access to many amenities including shops, school, transport options and more!
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Secure complex of 20 apartments
- Modern interiors with quality finishes
- Open-plan living/dining spaces filled with natural light
- Kitchens with stainless steel gas appliances and laminate benchtops
- Generous sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Vinyl plank flooring to living areas, carpet to bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas
- Private balconies/courtyards
- Ground floor apartments boast funky exposed concrete ceilings
- Ceiling heights are greater than the norm offering an excellent sense of space
- Reticulated and landscaped garden and communal areas
- 1 secure undercover car bay and storage room per apartment
- Blinds and flyscreens installed
- Murdoch and Bullcreek Train Stations are a short drive away
- Outstanding entry level opportunity for first home buyers
- Perfect for downsizers, owner occupiers
- PRICE REPRESENTS 100% OWNERSHIP
- FIRST HOME BUYER'S - Receive your $10,000 grant*
- FIRST HOME BUYER'S - No stamp duty payable up to $430k
- Close to Garden City shopping precinct, cosmopolitan Fremantle, transport options, schools and easy access to major arterials
KEY DETAILS: (Unit 7)
Internal size - 53sqm (strata)
Balcony - 10sqm
Total area - 77sqm
Whether you’re seeking somewhere incredible to call home, or you’re a savvy investor looking to tick every box, 15 Cummins St, Willagee more than delivers.
*$10,000 First Home Owners Grant Conditions apply, for further information please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au
Saturday 23 February11:00am - 11:45am