- FHOG $10,000 APPLIES
- BRAND NEW & BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF ONLY 13
- 1.6KM TO BECKENHAM TRAIN STATION
- 2.3KM TO WESTFIELD CAROUSEL SHOPPING CENTRE
- READY TO MOVE IN OR RENT OUT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Brand new and ready to move into, 3/5 Lena Street, Beckenham is waiting for you.
On offer is a beautifully presented two bedroom, one bathroom, one car bay apartment located in a private boutique complex. With the ability to make is your own, this light filled apartment has been finished with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. From a white gloss kitchen with electric cook top and dishwasher, large bedroom with plush carpet and mirrored robes to a stylish bathroom with combined laundry. Entertain family and friends during those summer months with a gorgeous courtyard to the rear of the property.
With the complex situated in an ideal location, means it offers several conveniences. Beckenham Train Station is only minutes away, you will be in the heart of the city in 23 minutes or satisfy your shopping needs and watch the latest blockbuster movies with a short drive to Westfield Carousel.
• One bed, one bath, one car
• Brand new, never been lived in
• 59sqm of internal living
• 38sqm of external living
• Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
• Stylish kitchen with dishwasher included and electric cook top
• Wooden floors throughout living area
• Plush carpets to the bedrooms
• Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Air-conditioning to living area
• Private and secure complex
• Separate secure storeroom
• Approx. 1.6km to Beckenham Train Station
• Approx. 2.3km to Westfield Carousel
• Approx. 1.5km to Mills Park & Recreation Centre
• Approx. 12.4km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 14.4km to Perth CBD
* Images are illustration purposes only.
For further information in regards to the First Home Buyers Grant please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.