UNDER OFFER - 2 MORE AVAILABLE!!
A harbour side apartment nestled in the vibrant and funky East Fremantle locale minutes from all of the trendy local amenities, transport, cafes, markets, restaurants, and sought after beaches.
Positioned on the third floor of the heritage listed Fort Knox Woolsheds heritage site building, this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment was built in 2012 and is now known as the Somersault Apartments. Only minutes to the train station with the added bonus of the cat bus outside the entrance as well as being footsteps to Fremantle's super cool "The Mantle" which houses several restaurants, a cocktail bar, an incubation kitchen and collaborative working space!
- Beautifully located, minutes to markets, restaurants, breweries, bars, shopping and the famous Fremantle Harbour, Bathers & Port Beaches and more!
- Good sized one bedroom with built in robe
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen flows out to private balcony
- Kitchen has stone bench tops and Bosch electric appliances
- Combined large bathroom / laundry
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area
- Store room off balcony
- One secure undercover car bay
- Secure entry with intercom
Internal living area - 50sqm
Balcony area - 13sqm
Store area - 4sqm
Total area - 81sqm
* The above purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity *
** INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ** CALL SARAH CALAUTTI ON 0437 717 177
This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart.
Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.