50% SOLD WITHIN 3 WEEKS!
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF ONLY 17
- ROOFTOP COMMUNAL DECK
- READY TO MOVE IN OR RENT OUT
- FIRST HOME BUYERS $10,000 GRANT APPLIES
- WALK TO THE TRAIN, BE IN THE CITY IN 15 MINS
- WALK TO THE TRENDY CAFE STRIP ON KING WILLIAM STREET
Set back from the street scape lies a newly built boutique complex of 17 apartments, located in the heart of Bayswater. Within walking distance to Bayswater Village, wine and dine as your heart’s desire or jump on a train and be in the Perth CBD within moments.
On offer is 15 beautifully presented and spacious one and two bedroom apartments. Walk thru the door to an open plan design filled with an abundance of natural light, bouncing off the wood style floors and bright white modern kitchen. Let the fresh air in as you open your living space further with your own private balcony. Off the living area you will find a spacious bedrooms with plush carpets and built-in robes and modern bathrooms, European laundry. The one bedroom apartments come with a separate open space, which you could be utilise as a home office.
With the convenience of shops, cafes, public transport, schools and local open spaces all within a short walk or commute this apartment screams textbook location. This apartment is a must view as it will not last long.
• Brand new boutique complex
• Range of one and two bedroom configurations
• Bright open plan living
• White modern kitchen with electric cook-top
• Wood style flooring
• Spacious bedroom with built in robe
• Plush carpet to bedroom
• Modern bathroom
• Separate European style laundry
• Air-conditioning to living area
• Secure intercom access
• Secure storeroom located on basement level
• Visitors parking
• Approx. 500m to Bayswater Train Station
• Approx. 7.2km to Perth CBD
• Approx. 3.0km to Galleria Shopping Centre
• Approx. 7.2km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 3.2km to Coles Shopping Centre - Maylands
• Approx. 2.1km to Chisholm Catholic College
• Approx. 1.5km to Hillcrest Primary School
• Approx. 800m to Bayswater Primary School
• Approx. 1.5km to Embleton Golf Course
For further information on the development, please contact the agent.
For further information in regards to the First Home Buyers Grant please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au
*** Images are for illustration purposes only ***
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.