- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX OF ONLY 17
- ROOFTOP COMMUNAL DECK
- ONE BEDROOM PLUS SEPARATE STUDY ROOM
- READY TO MOVE IN OR RENT OUT
- FIRST HOME BUYERS $10,000 GRANT APPLIES
- WALK TO THE TRAIN, BE IN THE CITY IN 15 MINS
- WALK TO THE TRENDY CAFE STRIP ON KING WILLIAM STREET
Set back from the street scape lies a newly built boutique complex of 17 apartments, located in the heart of Bayswater. Within walking distance to Bayswater Village, wine and dine as your hearts desire or jump on a train and be in the Perth CBD within moments.
On offer is a beautifully presented and spacious one bedroom, one bathroom plus study apartment. Walk thru the door to an open plan design filled with an abundance of natural light, bouncing off the oak style floors and bright white modern kitchen. Let the fresh air in as you open your living space further with your own private balcony. Off the living area you will find a spacious bedroom with a built-in robe and plush carpet, a modern bathroom, European laundry and separate open space, which you could be utilise as a home office.
With the convenience of shops, cafes, public transport, schools and local open spaces all within a short walk or commute this apartment screams textbook location. This apartment is a must view as it will not last long.
• Brand new boutique complex
• One bedroom, one bathroom, one car bay
• Bright open plan living
• White modern kitchen with electric cook-top
• Oak style flooring
• Spacious bedroom with built in robe
• Plush carpet to bedroom
• Modern bathroom
• Separate European style laundry
• Air-conditioning to living area
• Secure intercom access
• Secure storeroom located on basement level
• Visitors parking
• Approx. 500m to Bayswater Train Station
• Approx. 7.2km to Perth CBD
• Approx. 3.0km to Galleria Shopping Centre
• Approx. 7.2km to Perth Airport
• Approx. 3.2km to Coles Shopping Centre - Maylands
• Approx. 2.1km to Chisholm Catholic College
• Approx. 1.5km to Hillcrest Primary School
• Approx. 800m to Bayswater Primary School
• Approx. 1.5km to Embleton Golf Course
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.