Loading map...

RESORT STYLE FACILITIES, FEELS LIKE A HOLIDAY!

103/26 Hood Street, SUBIACO
Price:  Sold for
Property Category: Apartment
  •  
    1
  •  
    1
  •  
    1
Floorplan: View Floorplan
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/1a7/cc0/sho_4_.png?67279a1d7160dec0d49d97dd2605c28e

Description

- HEART OF SUBIACO, WALK EVERYWHERE
- 100 METERS TO WOOLWORTHS
- 450 METERS TO SUBI TRAIN STATION
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL

Your chance to live in Subiaco’s premium apartment complex has just presented itself.

Completed in 2015 Subi Strand by Finbar was cleverly set around The Strand, a beautifully landscaped pedestrian laneway connecting Roydhouse Street with Hood Street. Boasting the ultimate in common facilities with a luxury pool, spa, gym, large formal dining area, games room, theatre and sky deck, be quick to get in on the action by purchasing 69% of the property whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. You’ll fall in love with the location, just 5 mins from the city and directly in the heart of Subiaco.

• 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car
• 49m2 internal living area
• Huge 25m2 balcony
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Modern white gloss kitchen with lots of cupboard space
• Electric cook top
• Integrated dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
• Large bedroom with double mirrored built in robes
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Split system air-conditioning to living area and bedroom
• Resort style facilities including, pool, gym, spa, theatre room, formal dining room, large games room, sky deck.
• 250m to Woolworths
• 500m to Subiaco Train Station
• 850m to St John of God Subiaco
• 3.6km to Perth Children’s Hospital
• 4.2km to Perth CBD
• 19.1km to Perth Airport

*The above purchase price represents a 69% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 31% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

Property Features

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189

This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/1a7/cc0/sho_4_.png?67279a1d7160dec0d49d97dd2605c28e

This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.