- HEART OF SUBIACO, WALK EVERYWHERE
- 100 METERS TO WOOLWORTHS
- 450 METERS TO SUBI TRAIN STATION
- LOW STRATA $56 PER WEEK
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Your chance to live in Subiaco’s premium apartment complex has just presented itself.
Completed in 2015 Subi Strand by Finbar was cleverly set around The Strand, a beautifully landscaped pedestrian laneway connecting Roydhouse Street with Hood Street. Boasting the ultimate in common facilities with a luxury pool, spa, gym, large formal dining area, games room, theatre and sky deck, be quick to get in on the action by purchasing 69% of the property whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. You’ll fall in love with the location, just 5 mins from the city and directly in the heart of Subiaco.
• 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car
• 49m2 internal living area
• Huge 25m2 balcony
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Modern white gloss kitchen with lots of cupboard space
• Electric cook top
• Integrated dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
• Large bedroom with double mirrored built in robes
• Combined bathroom and laundry
• Split system air-conditioning to living area and bedroom
• Resort style facilities including, pool, gym, spa, theatre room, formal dining room, large games room, sky deck.
• 250m to Woolworths
• 500m to Subiaco Train Station
• 850m to St John of God Subiaco
• 3.6km to Perth Children’s Hospital
• 4.2km to Perth CBD
• 19.1km to Perth Airport
*The above purchase price represents a 69% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 31% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.