FANTASTIC INVESTMENT AND LOCATION
Situated in up-and-coming Rivervale this rear brick and tile 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa is perfect for those wanting to get on the property ladder or an investment opportunity.
Neatly presented throughout, its ready to move into or to add your own touches.
The villa is on a large 431sqm block with no common walls, the large wrap-around garden also offers the potential to extend or to create additional outdoor living space.
• Bright and airy spacious lounge room with gas bayonet point
• Compact kitchen with a walk-in pantry, gas cooktop stove and a meals area leading out to the garden
• Three good-size bedrooms
• One bathroom with a bath-tub and a separate toilet
• Separate laundry with direct outdoor access
• Large wrap-around and fully enclosed garden with direct driveway access
• Other features include security screens, single carport with additional parking and private rear location
• No strata fees
• Small group of 4
• 107sqm total house size
• Water rates: Approx $1100.00 per annum
• Council rates:
Centrally located, you're just moments from Perth City, the Swan River, Burswood Entertainment complex, Vic Park, the airport, Belmont Forum and easy access to the Graham Farmer Freeway, the airport, public transport, schools, shops, restaurants and parks.
To be sold on an "AS IS BASIS." The property is being sold under instructions by the Department of Communities – Housing Authority.
For more details contact Michael Keil today on 0412 255 838 or [email protected] to arrange a viewing.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.