Loading map...

MARGARET RIVER - MAGIC PRESENTATION & FLOOR PLAN

11/17 Station Road, MARGARET RIVER
Price:  $155,400*
Property Category: House
  •  
    1
  •  
    1
  •  
    2
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/1a7/cc0/sho_4_.png?67279a1d7160dec0d49d97dd2605c28e

Description


Situated in Station Road and only a short walk or ride to the town centre to shop or enjoy one of the many cafes, restaurants or specialty stores. "NO CAR NEEDED".

The unit is of modern design with great presentation and a very useable floor plan. Enter from front door into the modern kitchen/dining family room area that has access to rear paved yard and the beautiful north facing enclosed front patio/court yard.

Upstairs consists of main bedroom with large built-ins, split air-conditioning unit with plenty of natural light from the northerly aspect. There is a good size activity area in between the bedroom and large modern bathroom.

Features:
- Gas cook top with overhead exhaust fan, electric fan forced oven, dishwasher and double stainless-steel sinks
- Two split reverse -cycle air-conditioner
- Good size rear storage room with windows
- Rain water tank and clothes line in secure paved court yard
- Paved carport with room for two cars top and tailed
- Building floor plan available on request

*The displayed purchase price represents a 60% share in the property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the remaining 40% share in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (keystart.com.au/sharedownership or 1300 578 278) for more information.

Call your South West Sales Representatives Rob Farris on 0418 956 700 or Joe White on 0417 939 715, or the office (08) 9756 8800 for more information or to arrange an inspection.

Property Features

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189

This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/1a7/cc0/sho_4_.png?67279a1d7160dec0d49d97dd2605c28e

This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.