Own a brand new home, fitted out with quality appliances and designed to suit low maintenance living. This first floor apartment has been designed with an open plan living/ dining area and kitchen to create natural light and optimise space. Spend your weekends relaxing on your generously sized private balcony in peace and quiet.
Positioned just a short drive from Coolbellup Shopping Centre and numerous local schools and Tempest Park. Catching public transport will be a breeze with bus stops on the street. All you need to do is move in!
Everything you need:
• Master bedroom with roller blinds and a mirrored built in robe
• Second bedroom with mirrored built in robe
• Carpets to both bedrooms
• U shaped kitchen with overhead cupboards, downlights and tiled splashbacks
• Separate bathroom with hidden laundry facilities
• Tiled wet areas and throughout living, dining and kitchen
• Separate linen cupboard for extra storage
• Air conditioning to the main living/ dining/ kitchen area
• Large, secure balcony
• Allocated car bay and separate bin store area
• Private storeroom for extra storage
• Coolbellup Community School, Samson Primary School, North Lake Senior Campus are a short drive away
• Minutes from Beeliar Regional Park, Greenslade Reserve, Bibra Lake Watsons Oval, Edwardes Park and Peace Park
• Coolbellup Shopping Centre is a 5 minute walk or a 3 minute drive
• South Fremantle Dog Beach and Coogee Beach is short, 12 minute drive from the complex
• Arrive in trendy Fremantle after a 15 minute drive
• Public transport is easily accessible with Cockburn Central 10 minutes away via car
If you'd like to know more about this home, the neighbourhood or to view, please do not hesitate to contact me today!
There are also homes in this complex with other bed/bath/car configurations. For more information about these opportunities, please contact us or view the other homes listed at this address.
Image includes virtual furniture.
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.