BRAND NEW - MOVE STRAIGHT IN
- SHARED & FULL HOME OWNERSHIP OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- BRAND NEW - $10,000 FHOG APPLIES
- NO LENDERS MORTGAGE INSURANCE
- MOVE IN STRAIGHT AWAY
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX – ONLY 7 APARTMENTS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
On offer is a beautifully presented two-bedroom, two-bathroom, one car bay apartment built by Danmar Homes, who have established a proven reputation for quality-built homes. With the ability to make it your own, enjoy a light filled, free flowing floor plan with private courtyard, modern fixtures and fittings throughout and spacious bedrooms. With the convenience of Bentley Plaza a five-minute walk away, and Curtin University, Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre and the Vic Park café strip all within a 10-minute commute, this location screams text book convenience.
• 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car
• 66m2 internal living area
• 14m2 courtyard
• Modern white gloss kitchen
• Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
• Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
• Modern bathrooms
• Tiled floors to living areas
• Plush carpet to bedrooms
• Separate secure storeroom
• Split system air-conditioning to living area
• Window treatments included
• 280m to Bentley Plaza Shopping Centre
• 2.7km to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
• 3.9km to Curtin University
• 3.8km to Vic Park Café Strip
• 8.9km to Perth Airport
• 9.3km to Perth CBD
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
*** Images are for illustration purposes only. The apartment may vary in size, layout and colour schemes.
*** The above purchase price represents a 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity.
*** The property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
Thursday 17 October05:30pm - 06:00pm
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.