Live only minutes from many highly sought-after amenities, including the amazing blue waters of Coogee Beach, a short cycle or drive to the trendy Fremantle hub, and a variety of the latest and most-frequented cafes, restaurants and eateries, shopping centres, schools and universities, parks and other recreational facilities.
Own a brand new home with nothing to do but move in and start living your new life!
Everything you need:
• Air conditioning to the main living/ dining/ kitchen area
• Master bedroom with a mirrored built in robe
• Second bedroom with built in robe
• Carpets to both bedrooms and roller blinds throughout
• Light scheme U shaped kitchen with overhead cupboards, downlights and tiled splashback
• Open living and dining areas that flow out to the courtyard to create natural light and optimise space
• Bathroom with laundry facilities
• Tiled wet areas and throughout living, dining and kitchen
• Hidden linen cupboard for extra storage
• Access to a private storeroom for convenience
• Allocated car bay and separate bin store area
• Spearwood Primary School, Spearwood Alternative School, St Jerome's Primary School
• Minutes from Beeliar Regional Park, Greenslade Reserve, Watsons Oval, Edwardes Park and Peace Park
• Spearwood Shopping Centre is a 10 minute walk or a 2 minute drive
• Coogee Beach is short, 5 minute drive from the complex
• Arrive in trendy Fremantle after a 15 minute drive
• Public transport is easily accessible with Cockburn Central 12 minutes away via car
If you'd like to know more about this home, the neighbourhood or to view, please do not hesitate to contact me today!
If you are not eligible for Shared Home Ownership, please contact us to find out about other homes available for purchase at this address.
*The above purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for an explanation of this only.
**Image shown with virtual furniture.
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.