Loading map...

14/15 Aberdeen Street, PERTH
Price:  Under Offer
Property Category: Apartment
  •  
    2
  •  
    1
  •  
    1
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189

Description

- ULTIMATE WALKING LOCATION
- MOVE RIGHT IN
- CORNER APARTMENT ONLY ONE NEIGHBOUR
- LOW STRATA LEVIES

We are thrilled to bring this exciting buying opportunity to the market. This fresh, bright and fantastic ‘The One on Aberdeen’ apartment is perfect as your first home. Don’t miss your chance to own your own piece of the Perth property market.

Positioned conveniently near McIver Train Station and Beaufort Street buses, the apartment is less than a ten-minute walk from the Murray Street Mall and Northbridge restaurants and night life.

Features:
• 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• Spacious 57m2 of internal living
• Private 11m2 balcony
• Level 3
• North facing orientation
• Open plan living and dining with modern interior
• Spacious corner kitchen
• Large bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
• Modern bathroom/laundry
• Separate secure storeroom
• Split system air-conditioning to living area
• Secure complex with intercom access
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Perth and Northbridge

*** The above purchase price represents a 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity. The property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

Property Features

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189

This property is eligible for Stamp Duty Exemption or Concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.