Loading map...

ULTIMATE LIVING

315/74 Price Street, SUBIACO
Price:  Under Offer
Property Category: Apartment
  •  
    1
  •  
    1
  •  
    1
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/4aa/bef/first_home_owner.png?e43ca4574b4fb9b7c1137f8d94a2f0ae
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189

Description

**50% SOLD, BE QUICK!

- AWARD WINNING COMPLEX IN AN IDEAL LOCATION
- BRAND SPANKING NEW
- THE BEST ROOFTOP FACILITIES I’VE EVER SEEN
- DESIGNED BY THE RENOWNED HILLAM ARCHITECTS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL

An unbelievable buying opportunity has presented itself to the market, enter the world of Botanical. A brand-new award-winning complex situated in the heart of Subiaco. Experience sophistication, whilst functional apartment living at a fraction of the price. Get started today by purchasing 65% share of the property whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. You’ll fall in love with the location, just five minutes from the city and direct access to beautifully landscaped parkland.

Designed by Hillam Architects, the Botanical Apartments are the height of luxury, with each apartment embracing modern architecture, natural light, luxurious finished and the ultimate in roof top resort facilities, all to provide lifestyle you can enjoy every day.

*** The above purchase price represents a 65% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 35% share, in equity. The property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

Property Features

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/4aa/bef/first_home_owner.png?e43ca4574b4fb9b7c1137f8d94a2f0ae

This property is eligible the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189

This property is eligible for Stamp Duty Exemption or Concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.