Showcasing this well appointed BRAND NEW 1 bedroom apartment positioned at the doorstep to the Phoenix Shopping Centre Precinct and within close proximity to bustling cosmopolitan Fremantle, 34 KENT STREET leaves you perfectly placed to make the most of an enviable lifestyle blending location and leisure.
Built by reputable Dale Alcock Homes offering open concept floorplans and modern finishes throughout, this apartment complex is certainly a perfect opportunity for downsizers, owner occupiers first home buyers and investors alike!
- Walking distance to Phoenix Shopping Centre
- Boutique complex of 16 apartments
- Modern interiors with quality finishes
- Open-plan living/dining spaces filled with natural light flows out to entertainer's balcony/courtyard
- Kitchens with stainless steel electric appliances, laminate benchtops and dishwasher recess
- Generous sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
- Tiles to living areas, carpet to bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas
- Private balconies/courtyards
- Reticulated and landscaped garden and communal areas
- 1 car bay and storage room per apartment
- 3 Visitor parking bays and 1 Disabled parking bay
- Blinds and flyscreens installed
- Cockburn Central and Fremantle Train Stations are a short drive away
- Outstanding entry level opportunity for first home buyers
- FIRST HOME BUYER'S - Receive your $10,000 grant**
- FIRST HOME BUYER'S - No stamp duty payable up to $430k**
- Close to transport options, schools and easy access to major arterials
- A short drive to cosmopolitan Fremantle, offering an array of cafe's restaurants, pubs and bars
KEY DETAILS: (Unit 7) - 1 bed, 1 bath
Internal size - 49sqm (strata)
Balcony - 10sqm
Total area - 73sqm
Strata levies apply
*The above purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart.
To find out if you qualify, contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or visit https://www.keystart.com.au/
** Conditions apply
*** Photos are of a similar apartment within the complex
If you’re seeking somewhere incredible to call home and looking to tick every box, 34 Kent St more than delivers.
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.