FUNKY FREO LIVING!
Conveniently close to the heart of Fremantle and located directly opposite the Fremantle port, this harbour side 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is nestled in the vibrant and funky Fremantle locale, minutes from all of the trendy local amenities, transport, cafes, markets, restaurants, and sought after beaches.
Positioned on the second floor of the heritage listed Fort Knox Woolsheds heritage site building, this apartment is minutes to the train station with the added bonus of the cat bus outside the entrance as well as being footsteps to Fremantle's super cool "The Sunshine Harvester Works" which houses a food hall with a difference, from burgers, dumplings, pizza, gelato, Asian street food and a brewery & distillery, Sunshine Harvester has something for everyone!
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car apartment
* Generous sized bedroom with built in robe
* Open plan living / dining / kitchen flows out to private balcony
* Kitchen with Bosch electric appliances and an island bench
* Separate combined large bathroom / laundry
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in bedroom
* Store room off balcony
* One secure undercover car bay
* Secure building with intercom entry
* Minutes to Fremantle Train Station, Gage Roads Brewery and the cosmopolitan Freemantle cafe and restaurant precinct!
Internal living - 50sqm
Balcony - 11sqm
Store - 4sqm
Car - 13sqm
Total area - 78sqm
Strata levies - Approx $637.05 per quarter
Council rates - Approx $1,674.24 per annum
Water rates - Approx $1064.65 per annum
*** VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CALL AGENT ***
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
*The above purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart.
** Photos are not of exact apartment but a similar apartment in the complex
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.