- BRAND NEW - $10,000 FHOG APPLIES
- MOVE IN STRAIGHT AWAY
- BOUTIQUE COMPLEX – ONLY 7 APARTMENTS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Presenting a wonderful opportunity for first home buyers or investors who are looking for a fantastic brand-new property in an ideal location without the price tag.
Located only 15 minutes from the city is the newly completed 20A John Street, Bentley a brand-new boutique development offers a range of purchasing options.
On offer is a beautifully present two-bedroom, two-bathroom, one car bay apartment built by Danmar Homes, who have established a proven reputation for quality-built homes. With the ability to make it your own enjoy a light filled, free flowing floor plan with private balcony, modern fixtures and fittings throughout and spacious bedrooms. With the convenience of Bentley Plaza, a five-minute walk away, Curtin University, Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre and Vic Park café strip all within a 10-minute commute, this location screams text book convenience.
• 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car
• 66m2 internal living area
• Private 10m2 balcony
• Modern white gloss kitchen
• Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
• Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
• Modern bathrooms
• Tiled floors to living areas
• Plush carpet to bedrooms
• Separate secure storeroom
• Split system air-conditioning to living area
• Window treatments included
• 280m to Bentley Plaza Shopping Centre
• 2.7km to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
• 3.9km to Curtin University
• 3.8km to Vic Park Café Strip
• 8.9km to Perth Airport
• 9.3km to Perth CBD
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.
* For further information in regards to the First Home Buyers Grant please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au
Thursday 17 October05:30pm - 06:00pm
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.