BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT-CALL TO INSPECT!
Parkside at Queens Park offers a rare opportunity for you to discover that owning your own home is not only within reach, but offers everything you need if you’re starting out with your first home.
Stylish, brand new and ready for you to move in to, this modern, two-storey development offers a choice of studio, one or two bedroom apartments and is set amongst lovely landscaped gardens and opposite the natural beauty of Queens Park Regional Open Space.
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments - ONLY 1 BEDROOMS REMAIN
- Secure complex
- Spacious double bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan living spaces flow out to private balconies / courtyards, some with parkland Views
- Gourmet kitchens with quality stainless steel appliances
- Stylishly appointed bathrooms, internal laundries
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- 1 car bay and storage unit per apartment, visitor bays
- Adjacent to award-winning Quattro Estate
- Close to Carousel Shopping Centre, schools, recreational facilities, and amenities
- Only 12km from Perth’s CBD
- Close to bus stops and both Cannington & Queens Park train stations
- 6 star energy rating
- FIRST HOME BUYER'S - GET YOUR $10K GRANT**
Whether you’re seeking somewhere incredible to call home, or you’re a savvy investor looking to tick every box, Parkside at Queens Park more than delivers.
The displayed purchase price represents a 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the remaining share in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (keystart.com.au/sharedownership or 1300 578 278) for more information.
** Conditions apply
Please note, the photos displayed above are of a similar apartment within the same complex.
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.