Loading map...

QUEENS RIVERSIDE ONE BEDROOM

109/2 Moreau Parade, EAST PERTH
Price:  Under Offer
Property Category: Apartment
  •  
    1
  •  
    1
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189

Description

Perfectly positioned in the luxurious QII complex at Queens Riverside take advantage of everything the Perth City lifestyle has to offer. Situated on level 1, this well maintained modern one bedroom, one-bathroom apartment boasts an open bright plan design, with stunning galley kitchen comprising of stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and stainless-steel appliances.

Flowing off the lounge you will find a spacious bedroom with and abundance of natural light and built in robes with an adjoining modern bathroom finished with to the highest of standards.

Features:
- Part of the QII Complex at Queens Riverside
- 52sqm internal living
- 7sqm external living
- Situated on level 1, east facing
- 1 large bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Quality fittings & finishes throughout
- Stone bench tops
- Integrated Smeg stainless steel appliances
- Hidden dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Intercom for access
- On site concierge
- World class facilities on level 4 overlooking the Swan River
- Facilities include infinity lap pool, 2 hot tubs
- Fully equipped gym. Residents lounge & theatre room
- Bus stop right out the front

*The above purchase price represents a 75% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 25% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information. For further information in regards to the the First Home Buyers Grant, please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au

** Images are for illustration purposes only.

Property Features

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189

This property is eligible for Stamp Duty Exemption or Concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.