MAKE ME HOME!!
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - CONTACT SARAH CALAUTTI ON 0437 717 177 TO VIEW
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment offers a thoughtful layout and is conveniently positioned within close proximity to Cockburn Central Train Station and an array of cafe's and restaurants.
Within easy access to the Cockburn Gateway Shopping Precinct, Freeway access and only 10 minutes from Murdoch University, this is certainly an astute purchase for buyers looking to purchase through the the State Government's Shared Equity programme!
- Secure complex with lift access
- Positioned on the 1st floor
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen flows out to private balcony
- Kitchen with stainless steel electric appliances, dishwasher recess
- 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate combined bathroom/laundry
- Undercover secure car bay and storage cage on title
And there's more...
- Murdoch University is 1 train stop away
- Fiona Stanley Hospital is 1 train stop away
- Cockburn Bus / Train Station
- GP Super Clinic, Library and Offices
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- Fremantle cafe strip is 15mins by car
- Port Coogee Marina is 10 minutes by car
- Latitude 32 Industry Zone is 10 minutes by car
- Day trip to Mandurah is 30 minutes by car
- Jandakot Airport / Industrial and Commercial Complex
- Murdoch Tafe is 1 train stop away
Internal area - 62sqm
Balcony area - 5sqm
Total area - 86sqm
*The above purchase price represents a 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
Open your mind to the possibility of home ownership - with Opening Doors.