DOWNSIZING OR JUST STARTING?
We've got all your bases covered.
These impressive units will suit any lifestyle.
Boasting a great design, spacious open plan living, great outdoor areas, garage parking and nestled in a central location in the thriving suburb of Spearwood, these 2 bedroom apartments will not last long.
These stylish units are close to schools, parks and transport and only a short drive to Coogee beach and Marina, Phoenix Shopping Centre, restaurants and cafes, and only a 10 minute drive to the bustling Fremantle. Enjoy the coastal culture whilst being close to all the action. It is truly an exciting lifestyle opportunity at an affordable price.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 7 BRAND NEW STYLISH UNITS, View today!
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 car (multiple available)
- Modern finishes
- Slimline ceramic cooktop
- Stainless steel oven
- Separate Laundry
- Private courtyard or balcony
- Lovely elevated location with great street appeal
- Remote garage parking
- Store room
- Units range from a generous 72sqm to 110sqm
*The purchase price of $228,000 represents an 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278 or keystart.com.au) for additional information.
**PLEASE NOTE, THERE IS AN OPTION TO PURCHASE AT FULL PRICE for $285,000** Subject to approval from the Housing Authority.
Don't miss out on these impressive, newly completed apartments.
Please call Nicole Jones on 0435 450 955 or Leya Moreno on 0437 809 462 to register your interest now.