Loading map...

TREE TOP TROPHY!!! - BRAND NEW!!!

4/10 Stanley Street, BELMONT
Price:  $210,000
Property Category: 
  •  
    2
  •  
    2
  •  
    2
avatar
Jef Baker
Contact Agent

Description

This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

The above purchase price represents 70% share in this property. The Department of Communities – Housing, will retain the other 30% share, in equity.

This BRAND NEW, gorgeous second storey, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home has everything you could ask for and is extremely well appointed.

Situated close to shops, schools, and public transport and secured behind an electric vehicle gate, this home is sure to attract some attention.

Features include;
Split system reverse cycle air
Stone benchtops
LED lighting
Built in robes
Plush carpets
Ceramic sinks
Stainless steel appliances
Secure parking
PLUS separate storage locker

This home won’t last long.

You really must see this property in person to appreciate the value. For more information or for your opportunity to secure this home, please call Jef Baker now.

Property Features

Air Conditioning
Alarm System
Balcony
Broadband
Cable TV Access
Gas heating
Open Fireplace
Pool
Rumpus Room
Study