THE PERFECT URBAN LOCALE
Set for a lifestyle of superb convenience this modern 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment showcases the best of contemporary living and reveals an open layout with a northerly aspect within an urban locale.
This stunning residence is situated behind the behind The Gateway City Shopping Precinct and very close to Cockburn Central Train Station, bus stops and the freeway.
Cafes, restaurants and pubs are all nearby too, with the buzz of this precinct too good to ignore when it comes to enjoying a vibrant lifestyle that is all about location here!
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car bay
- Secure complex with intercom access
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen leads flows out to north facing balcony
- Double bedroom with built in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Separate European style laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- Secure car bay, storage unit
- Minutes to Cockburn Central Train Station
- Pedestrian access from Malata Cresc to Gateway Shopping City
- What's more, you'll live within Stella Village – an exciting community featuring a communal pool, gymnasium, and kids' play area
Internal living: 50sqm
Total area: 80sqm
Council rates: Approx $1546.26 per annum
Water rates: Approx $966.16 per annum
Strata levies: Approx 520.20 per quarter
- Murdoch University is 1 train stop away
- Fiona Stanley Hospital is 1 train stop away
- Cockburn Bus / Train Station
- GP Super Clinic, Library and Offices
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- Fremantle cafe strip is 15mins by car
- Port Coogee Marina is 10 minutes by car
- Latitude 32 Industry Zone is 10 minutes by car
- Day trip to Mandurah is 30 minutes by car
- Jandakot Airport / Industrial and Commercial Complex
- Murdoch Tafe is 1 train stop away
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
*The above purchase price represents an 60% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 40% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart.
** Images are not of exact apartment but one similar within complex **
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.