LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE
INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - CALL TO MAKE A TIME TO VIEW!
Conveniently located on the ground floor of the Living Space complex, this contemporary 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment offers an ideal first home with a convenient lifestyle at your doorstop.
- Secure complex with security intercom
- 1 generous sized bedroom with built in robes
- Separate combined bathroom / laundry
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen with island bench flows out to private courtyard
- Courtyard has access to central courtyard
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher recess
- Your own storage cage
- A convenient walk to Gateway Shopping Centre & Cockburn Central Train Station
- 1 undercover car bay
AND THERE'S MORE...
- Murdoch University is 1 train stop away
- Fiona Stanley Hospital is 1 train stop away
- Cockburn Bus / Train Station
- GP Super Clinic, Library and Offices
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
- Fremantle cafe strip is 15mins by car
- Port Coogee Marina is 10 minutes by car
- Day trip to Mandurah is 30 minutes by car
- Murdoch Tafe is 1 train stop away
Internal area - 59sqm, Courtyard area - 14sqm, Total area - 90sqm
Council rates - Approx $1700 per annum
Water rates - Approx $1181.32 per annum
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
*The above purchase price represents an 60% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 40% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.