First time to be sold in over 46 years!
Perfectly positioned close to Menzies Park, this brick and tile 3 bed, 1 bath original 1940's character home is on 377sqm (approx.). It has so much potential for the perfect renovation or build your dream home.
Located in the popular Mt Hawthorn suburb and metres away from Menzies Park, close to public transport in every direction and a short stroll to the cafe, restaurant and shopping strip.
This property is in the popular school catchment zone for Mt Hawthorn Primary School and Bob Hawke College.
• Original Brick and tile home built 1946
• Block size 377sqm (approx.)
• 3 bed 1 bath
• Jarrah Flooring
• 2 living areas
• 1 car
• Original kitchen
• High ceilings
• Parkside location
• 1/R/C split system air conditioning in lounge
• Sold on an "as is-where is" basis
• 130m to Menzies Park
• 450m to Braithwaite Park
• 700m to Mt Hawthorn Primary School
• 600m to Café and restaurant strip
• 750m to Lake Monger
• 1.4km to Glendalough Train station
• 1.6km to The Mezz shopping centre
• 2.3km to Leederville
• 5.5km to Perth CBD
Please email me at [email protected] to obtain a full copy of the sale contract, title info, water/sewerage plan and relevant information specific to this property and impending sale.
Annie Kowal 0418 795 654
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.