Ambia, a special place to live!
Every morning you and your family can rise and shine to the natural splendour of mature trees, conserved wetlands, native bush, parkland and views of the Darling Scarp in the distance.
Ambia is located in the established suburb of Southern River. You can find Ambia off Southern River Road (Entrance on Halcyon Loop)
• A brand new community with approximately 350 lots, due for completion in 2024.
• Located in Southern River, just 17km from the Perth CBD.
• Set amongst 21 hectares of classic Australian landscape with mature trees, landscaped park central wetland conservation area and views of the Darling Scarp in the distance.
• Close to established shopping centres, public and private schools, playing fields and medical facilities.
• Future shopping centre on the corner of Southern River Road and Holmes Street – right next to Ambia!
• Short drive to employment hubs in Thornlie, Maddington, Kewdale and Canning Vale.
• Easy access to Albany Highway, Roe Highway and Tonkin Highway.
• Connected to public transport links.
• 14km from Fiona Stanley Hospital and Perth Airport.
• Modern design guidelines are in place to ensure quality open-plan, light-filled homes that bring the outside in.
• FREE front landscaping
• FREE side and rear fencing
*This lot requires a double storey home design
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.