HOME OPEN BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL SARAH CALAUTTI ON 0437 717 177
Parkside at Queens Park offers a rare opportunity for you to discover that owning your own home is not only within reach, but offers everything you need if you’re starting out with your first home.
Stylish, brand new and ready for you to move in to, this modern, two-storey development offers a choice of studio, one or two bedroom apartments and is set amongst lovely landscaped gardens and opposite the natural beauty of Queens Park Regional Open Space.
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments - (ONLY 2 X 2 BEDS REMAIN, BE QUICK)
- Secure complex
- Spacious double bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan living spaces flow out to private balconies / courtyards, some with parkland Views
- Gourmet kitchens with quality stainless steel appliances
- Stylishly appointed bathrooms, internal laundries
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
- 1 car bay and storage unit per apartment, visitor bays
- Adjacent to award-winning Quattro Estate
- Close to Carousel Shopping Centre, schools, recreational facilities, and amenities
- Only 12km from Perth’s CBD
- Close to bus stops and both Cannington & Queens Park train stations
- 6 star energy rating
- FIRST HOME BUYER'S - GET YOUR $10K GRANT**
Whether you’re seeking somewhere incredible to call home, or you’re a savvy investor looking to tick every box, Parkside at Queens Park more than delivers.
*The purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered
under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278 or www.keystart.com.au) for additional information.
** Conditions apply
Please note, the photos displayed above are of a similar apartment within the same complex.
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.