Loading map...

AWARD WINNING COMPLEX IN AN IDEAL LOCATION

214/74 Price Street, SUBIACO
Price:  Under Offer
Property Category: Apartment
  •  
    1
  •  
    1
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/4aa/bef/first_home_owner.png?e43ca4574b4fb9b7c1137f8d94a2f0ae
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/fd0/b65/train_station_2_.png?546894bbf6659a77d675f3168412673d
https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/1a7/cc0/sho_4_.png?67279a1d7160dec0d49d97dd2605c28e

Description

- BRAND SPANKING NEW
- THE BEST ROOFTOP FACILITIES I’VE EVER SEEN
- DESIGNED BY THE RENOWNED HILLMAN ARCHITECTS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL

A brand-new award-winning complex situated in the heart of Subiaco. You’ll fall in love with the location, just five minutes from the city and direct access to beautifully landscaped parklands. Designed by Hillam Architects, the Botanical Apartments are the height of luxury, with each apartment embracing modern architecture, natural light, luxurious finished and the ultimate in roof top resort facilities, all to provide lifestyle you can enjoy every day.

Features:
• 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Scooter Bay
• 41m2 of internal living
• 8m2 balcony
• Ground level
• South – west facing orientation
• Open plan living and dining
• Modern galley style kitchen
• Plush carpet to the living area and bedroom
• Sizeable bedroom with double built in robe
• Stylish bathroom
• Separate laundry with dryer included
• Secure lock up storeroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Subiaco
• 5 min to the hear of Subiaco
• 4.0 km to the CBD
• 700m to Subiaco Train Station
• 900m to St John of God Hospital Subiaco
• 1.0km to King Edward Memorial Hospital
• 6.6km to City Beach & Floreat Beach

*The above purchase price represents a 65% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 35% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information. For further information in regards to the the First Home Buyers Grant, please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au

Property Features

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/4aa/bef/first_home_owner.png?e43ca4574b4fb9b7c1137f8d94a2f0ae

This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/29b/37c/stamp_duty.png?f48c9509a4aafd71d059faaab579c189

This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/1a7/cc0/sho_4_.png?67279a1d7160dec0d49d97dd2605c28e

This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.

https://assets.boxdice.com.au/openingdoors/attachments/fd0/b65/train_station_2_.png?546894bbf6659a77d675f3168412673d

This property is located within 1km of a train station.