Welcome to this outstanding opportunity to purchase into Warwick at a pricing level never before seen.
This ground floor 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is set in a small complex of seven other apartments and features its own private courtyard and street front access.
This is brand new easy care living in a location that is all about convenience and lifestyle only 16km from Perth CBD and 6km from Perth’s magnificent coastline.
A 200 metre walk from your new home sees you at the Warwick Grove Shopping Centre and all it has to offer. The Dome Café is virtually on your doorstep for a fresh coffee or a great feed, as is a selection of restaurants and take away outlets. If you feel like a night out and a movie then pop into the Grand Cinemas or if you are a bit of a gym junkie then the “Green Zone” 24 hour gym is there to fulfil your needs. Couple this convenience with food shopping at Coles, Woolworths or Aldi and a selection of other specialty shops and you really don’t need a car.
Speaking of transport there is a bus service on Beach Road which takes you to the train and bus interchange at Warwick Station which is only 1.2km away or about a 12 minute walk. From here you can be in Perth CBD in about 15 minutes on the train.
Your new home features an open plan living zone focusing around a well appointed kitchen and flowing to your private front courtyard.
The queen size master bedroom features an ensuite, robes and an individual toilet whilst the secondary bedroom is also a great size and has access to the main bathroom and another toilet.
These stylish apartments are suited to first home buyers and long term residents of the local area looking at downsizing.
* NOTE: The purchase price represents a 70% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278 or keystart.com.au) for additional information.
Individual lock up storage
Allocated parking bay
Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
NOTE: Regarding images / video - The images used within this marketing may not be the exact apartment concerned within the development but will be an accurate indication of the overall decor and colour schemes used.
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Shared Home Ownership. For more information, contact the listed agent.
This property is located within 1km of a train station.