- SHARED & FULL HOME OWNERSHIP OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- $10,000 FIRST HOME OWNER GRANT ELIGIBLE*
- NO STAMP DUTY PAYABLE
- NO LENDERS MORTGAGE INSURANCE PAYABLE
- BRAND NEW, MOVE IN STRAIGHT AWAY
53 Gaebler Road, Hammond Park is a brand-new boutique development with apartments being offered to the market through the Shared Home Ownership Program. You now have the chance to get into Perth’s property market by purchasing a share of the property, whilst the Housing Authority acts as your silent partner to help get you started.
Situated in a paramount location Harmonie Private Estate offers a number of conveniences. With freeway entries and Aubin Grove Train station only minutes away, be in the heart of the city within 20 minutes or satisfy your shopping whim within a short drive at Cockburn Shopping Centre or grab a drink at the local Quarrie Bar & Restaurant.
• 2 bedrooms available
• Modern open plan kitchen and living
• Generous outdoor entertaining areas
• Spacious bedrooms
• Gas cooking
• Secure storage units
• Low strata fees
• 4 visitor parking bays
• Walk to Aubin Grove train station
• Fremantle football club’s public aquatic & medical centres close by
• Walking distance to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School & Hammond Park Primary School
• Walking distance to Botany Park
*The above purchase price represents a 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information. For further information in regards to the the First Home Buyers Grant, please refer to Department of Finance website www.finance.wa.gov.au
** Images are for illustration purposes only. Colour schemes, floor plan and outlook may be different to photographs.