The Best Value Apartments in Cloverdale
Introducing Cloverdale's newest apartment development. In a boutique and secure group of apartments (choose from 1 or 2 bedroom apartments), each apartment has been carefully designed offering open plan living areas, quality floor coverings, built in robes and stainless steel appliances. Within close proximity to all amenities, it will be hard to pass this opportunity! You can purchase the apartments under the shared equity scheme.
*Unit 10 also available.
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS
$10,000 FIRST HOME BUYERS GRANT APPLIES
Open plan living areas
Stainless steel appliances
Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
Quality floor coverings
Fire rated front door
Brick paving to courtyard
1 car-bay per apartment
Within close proximity:
Belmont Forum shopping centre
Kooyong Road shops
Tranby Primary school
St Augustines Primary School
Domestic and International Airport
Easy access onto Graham Farmer Freeway
Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex
For more information on this exciting new development, please contact Anil Singh on 0423 276 674 or email [email protected]
The purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Department of Communities (through the Housing Authority) will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to keystart (1300 578 278 or keystart.com.au) for additional information.
This property is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.
This property is eligible for Stamp Duty exemption or concession. For more information, visit the Department of Finance’s website.